The Marketplace is an area in Act 3. This area has a waypoint and is connected to The Sewers (in the past The Market Sewers and The Warehouse District), The Catacombs and The Battlefront.
This area is divided into two large halves, which are connected by a paved road with dozens of gladiator statues. One area has the Warehouse exit, and the other contains the Catacombs near the area boundary, and the Battlefront randomly placed on the area boundary.
Each side contains an entrance to The Market Sewers. The Sarn marketplace is filled with ruined buildings where merchants would sell their wares from a stall. Broken-down wagons and scraps of wood litter the ground. The quest item Decanter Spiritus can be found in an ornate chest.
And you will encounter these Monsters in The Marketplace:
1. Marceus the Defaced is a unique Giant Gladiator Statue located in The Marketplace. It has a high amount of Life and uses Lightning Strike and Tempest Shield. It only comes to life if the player enters its vicinity. The now defaced looking statue depicts Marceus Lioneye wielding Lioneye’s Remorse and a spear.
2. Archer Statues are a type of Statue armed with a bow.
3. Carrion Queens are very large Carrion bugs which spawn Carrion Minions and shoots Fireball-like projectiles. These projectiles have limited range.
4. Fencer Statues are melee Statues found in Act 3.
5. Giant Gladiator Statues are a type of melee statue found in Act 3.
6. Maul Statue is a type of melee statue found in Act 3.
7. Undying Imaplers are a type of Undying monster.
When you encounter some problems that you don’t understand in the game, please don’t panic, you can log in our official website on https://www.u4gm.com/path-of-exile, there are some guides and news related to the Path of Exile for beginners.