After long time wait, Albion Online posted the latest Galahad patch, the version 1.0.319. The fifth Galahad update revealed a lot of changes in Zerg Display of Outlands Test, the Guild Rank Permission and some fixes in UI issues.
- Zerg Display in Outlands Test
As part of a testing phase we’re enabling the display of groups larger than 10 player on the cluster & minimap in the Outlands, similar to the red zone.
We’re doing this because we think enabling this feature encourages a more tactical gameplay in the Outlands and allows smaller groups of players to become active in the outlands.
We’ll be keeping this feature enabled for at least two weeks and will then analyze the collected data about Outland PvP in that time period to make a decision regarding the future of the feature.
This is part of a bigger effort to improve the role/gameplay of the Outlands.
- Guild Rank Permission Changes
The “Right Hand” can now manage alliance features in addition to the guild leader.
A “Master of Coin” can no longer give up territories, destroy buildings or take control of buildings. Main distinction from the “Officer” role is being able to manage guild tax and guild account as well as the ability to kick players from guild.
A “Warmaster” can no longer give up territories, destroy buildings or take control of buildings. Main distinction from the “Officer” role is being able to declare GVG attacks and kick players from the guild.
An “Officer” can now promote/demote players up to “Guardsman” rank.
- Other Changes
Reputation Info Screen is now in the new UI look and includes the information what zones can be accessed
Reduced time to teleport out of a dungeon from 60 to 30 seconds (teleporting out of a dungeon is less safe than logging out but had the same time investment).
- Fixed an issue where your client could get stuck in loading screen after leaving an expedition.
- Fixed a minimap issue in “Wild Shaft”.
- Removed “Resource depleted!” message appearing after successfully harvesting a resource.
- Fixed inspection window not updating when inspection target without closing the window before.
- Fixed “Slit Throat” ability displaying the wrong damage values in tooltip (the actual damage dealt was correct).
- Fixed beams not getting properly removed when going invisible.
- Fixed a bug where a duel partner could be damaged or even killed by an attack that coincided with the end of the duel.
- Fixed an issue which closed the loot UI instantly when multiple groups where involved in killing a mob.
- Fixed an issue which gave the party who made the kill the mob fame instead of the party whol dealt the most damage.
- Fixed an issue where resources in the building upgrade UI were not always displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue which disabled hotkey use and chatting after sending a party or guild invitation.
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to repeatedly receive spawn immunity near city entrances in the Outlands.
What problem has not been dealed with in your Albion Online? Contact the support team and tell them. More patches that may be released for Galahad Update should be made available in the near future. Follow UPAlbion on social media and look for the news page for the latest Albion Online news.